Star Worz

Google

Monday, October 22, 2007

POUR SOME TB ON ME

At least 40 people in St. Maarten are being treated for tuberculosis that they may have gotten from a stripper who has the active form of the disease.

Wow.

"Yeah, so uhhh, honey, I should probably go to the doctor."

"Why?"

"Oh, you know. Miiiiight have *cough*tuberculosis*cough*."

"How could that have possibly happened?"

"...probably all the work I've been doing down in the mines."

"You work at a binding company."

"In the mine department."

"In the binding department."

"Either way. That's probably where I got it."

"Hmmm... you know, Tom and Jeff's wives both mentioned that they had come down with Tuberculosis recently."

"You don't *ahem* you don't say?"

"And I was just thinking how you all-"

"Work in the mine together."

"Went to that conference in St. Maarten a few months ago."

"I don't recall that."

"You're wearing the St. Maarten t-shirt you bought on your trip."

"Is that where I got this from?"

"Mmmm hmmmm."

"Thought I got it *cough* ... from the mine. Where I work."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home