Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WELL... HUH

Yeah, I thought I'd be back up and running by now, but moving continues to keep me at bay. That and a general malaise about what to write about. My GUESS is now that Survivor is up I think I'm going to start writing about that. I love that show, gosh darn do I love it.

Some days I feel like I've got 80 ideas, some days none, and I don't want to turn this into a "today I had a sandwhich. Talked to B. Wonder if she's still mad at me for what happened at J and K's party" cause, well, that's lame sauce. If I wanted to write something like that I'd get a livejournal. Or I'd post on myspace more often.

So, again, sorry for not posting more. I'm sorry to let you all down, thanks for coming to check the page out. Float through the archives, click the links, click the Ads! I'll be back up and running soon.

Oh and p.s. To the good people at Dr. Who re: Season 2's finale. As
Michael Scott once put it
it feels like somebody took my heart, and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone, and I am crying, and nobody can hear me, because I am terribly, terribly... terribly alone.

Though the Doc's 3D glasses were top notch. HELLLOOOOOO Halloween costume!

2 Comments:

  • Doctor Who season @2? Where you been. SciFi is on 3. And then there's BBCAmerica that's showing Torchwood. Did you know about Torchwood? hmmm. you so lame

    By Blogger Claudine, at 4:09 PM  

  • I DID know about Torchwood. I'm super pumped to see it when it comes out on DVD. As I will be pumped to see Dr.Who 3 when it comes out. I have no cable.

    Le sigh.

    By Blogger Matt Worzala, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home