Star Worz

Google

Monday, September 17, 2007

LACK OF CONTENT

Yes, I am aware of it.

Sorry about all that. We're moving at work, so that provides little time to sneak away and blog, and work is where I do 95% of my blogging from. Add to that that my home computer has been on the fritz due to a faulty keyboard, and that I've been busy with the final rehearsals of Pennsylvania Rose (3 out of 4 stars! Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. from now until October 13th!) and I haven't had much time to write here.

I apologize, and I hope to be back with more things soon. If you're just coming here because Jen has recently showcased my writing? I'm sorry that you've stumbled upon an empty exhibition hall. Uhhhhh... maybe go to the back archives and look around. If you like what you see, check back in a week. Should be up and running again by then.

Or the walls will be crumbling from their foundation. One or the other.

2 Comments:

  • I can commiserate. I've fallen down recently in the blog department. Don't worry...it all comes back all too soon, Matt!

    By Blogger James, at 10:19 AM  

  • Thanks Skip!

    By Blogger Matt Worzala, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home