Star Worz

Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

PUMP UP THE JAMS

War, starring Jet Li and Jason Statham just came out this weekend. Personally, I would go see those two in a movie where all they did was bake pies for 85 minutes. But they were nice enough to make a trailer for the movie anyway.

Also in the "I would watch you make pies" category is Clive Owen. In two weeks his new movie Shoot 'em Up will open. It features Clive Owen shooting guns. It features Paul Giamatti shooting guns. It features Clive Owen potentially having sex with Monica Bellucci. And it features, I kid you not, a gun fight in mid-frickin'-air.
Cast ye eyes upon my wonders, O Babylon!

And I still need to see The Bourne Ultimatum.
Man... I'm going to have to start using my dad's blood pressure medication after this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home