Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WORZALA'S WEDNESDAY WORD 8-8-07

Today's Wednesday Word is "over" as in "I'll set the over/under for 'The Return of Jezebel James' at 6 episodes."

Here's the
trailer.

I ... I don't know what else to say.

Though I do have some questions.

1) Why would parents name one child after, most likely, a relative and the other after, most likely, their favorite hot chocolate drink?

2) As it seems most sitcom characters with "unique" names are doomed to Bohemian/Gypsy lives with few job prospects and the specter of poverty constantly looming over their heads, can their parents be sued for child abuse?

3) Why are the skinny, successful brunettes always OCD about cleaning?

4) Is Parker Posey's inability to conceive God's punishment for being in You've Got Mail?

5) Who's the genius in the editing bay that let the laugh track trickle over into Posey's confession that she's barren?

6) Is there a more inappropriate thing to say to your boss than "I want [your sister] to have my baby"? Other than maybe "I want [your sister] to have my baby, and I want you to tape us making it"?

7) Even with her sister agreeing to be her "incubator" doesn't Parker Posey still need a man? Or is she just going to get a donor?

8) If she does get a donor, does that then make this the most impersonal pregnancy not involving Michael Jackson?

9) After the sister is done being pregnant in season one, what will they do then? Unless they plan on doing it "24" style in which case they can do about 270 seasons. ... at which point Parker Posey will probably be dead.

10) They got rid of "Firefly" and "Arrested Development" to give us this??

(thanks to The Onion's
"The Hater" for pointing out this show exists.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home