Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WORZALA'S WEDNESDAY WORD 9-12-07

Today's Wednesday Word is "up" as in "I saw Shoot 'em Up yesterday and I give it two gun barrels up!"

It is not a movie for everyone. It is not, for example, three of your lady friends may enjoy attending, especially, say, your fiancee. And Paul Giamatti feels up a corpse, oh, uhhh... SPOILERS!!

But for me, who went into the movie just looking to watch Clive Owen shoot a bunch of people in completely ridiculous ways, it was everything I wanted to see in a movie.

-Shoot out in a warehouse? Check
-Shoot out in the hero's home? Check
-Shoot out in a gun factory? Check
-Shoot out in a bathroom? Check
-Shoot out in free fall? That's a big Check
-Murder by Carrot? Check and then Check Again!

So, if you're looking for just pure over the top gun fighting, then go see Shoot 'em Up because it's FANTASTIC.

But now I'm hungry for carrots all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home