Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WORZALA'S WEDNESDAY WORD 7-11-07

Today's Wednesday Word is "buzzing" as in "I'd like to know why you were buzzing those swimmers."

Well, here's why.

It was my first time ever on a jet ski. Which is just like driving a motorcycle. Which is great, because I've never driven a motorcycle either. Unless you count the old arcade game which had a motorcycle handle for the controls. I usually ran into a rock at least 3 times every game. So, you know, I wasn't exactly prepared for the power in my hands.

It was also choppy out. Have you looked out towards the water today? Obviously you have, because you saw me out there, the waves are nuts. Apparently, if you get out past the waves jet skiing is awesome. Kind of like, if you survive being repeatedly kicked in the balls, being able to breath again is pretty awesome.

Have I mentioned I'm not a strong swimmer? I realize I'm wearing a life jacket, but that won't save me when I'm dumped into Lake Michigan by an airborne jet ski. The wide eyed look of panic should have been the indicator there.

So yes, I "drove" within 50 feet of some swimmers, did you think I did it on purpose? Did you think I did it for kicks? My constant refrain of "I don't know what I'm doing!" and "I think I'm done now!" should have been evidence to the contrary. Sorry I drifted towards your precious swimmers, Poseidon was trying to murder me and the rocket between my legs was doing it's best to help him out. I was buzzing those people on purpose the same way an abandoned fighter jet slams into the ground on purpose. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And yes, I'd be happy to move it further down the beach. Just as soon as my knuckles turn pink again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home