Star Worz

Google

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'M FAIRLY INTERESTED IN BLACK PEOPLE

I really like comic books. A dream job for me would be to write comic books. Of course, to do that, you have to send in a resume, and my laziness combined with a ball crushing fear of rejection in any shape or form keeps me from following through on that.

But I like comic books, and so I have a few comic book based blogs that I like to peruse on the internet. One of them linked me to
this post about a survey DC Comics ran in the 1970's.

It's hilarious in it's horribleness.

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, if I'd have known you were into comics, I would've sent you one of our Marvel books instead of Clay Dinos. We've done three Marvel books so far; one about DC Comics coming next year!

    By Blogger Jen, at 2:28 PM  

  • The dinos were still pretty awesome. I still owe you pictures of them.

    By Blogger Matt Worzala, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home