Star Worz

Google

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A QUICK STATEMENT

There is a girl named Heather out there in the world who reads this blog from time to time. Normally I'd take this up with her on her Myspace page, but the good people in upper management here have decided to shut down Myspace access for all employees. This has hit me especially hard as I now need to find another way to convince 15 year old girls to run off to Europe with me. But, I am nothing if not resourceful, so I will rise above my lack of Myspace, and let Heather know my true feelings here instead.

Heather: The Redskins suck. And you suck for liking them.

In the thirteen weeks of this NFL season the Washington Redskins have done nothing but screw me over. If I pick them to win, they lose. If I pick them to lose, they win. If I pick up one of their players, he gets hurt. If I trade one of their players, he goes on to set a team record the next week. Without sounding paranoid, I am convinced the Redskins have dedicated this entire season specifically to the pursuit of making my fantasy football life miserable.

I hope the entire team falls in a well, and then the well starts on fire. And then, just as they're putting the fire out, an earthquake hits and the well collapses on itself. That would almost be fitting punishment for their crimes against Star Worz-amanity.

*cough* *cough* I also blame them for this cold I've had for the last two weeks. *cough* Stupid Redskins.

3 Comments:

  • oh, don't drag me into it if you are picking on the packers... you may be a sistah, but... um... the packers are the SOUL of wisconsin. So next time you see them out there holding their rackets strong and proud, you just remember they represent WISCONSIN! When you see them jogging around their bases, you feel patriotic! And after the last inning has ended, you feel that carmraderie in the air and you know... THIS is why it's good to be an American.

    By Blogger elleuqinat, at 9:43 PM  

  • It's been brought to my attention that there are no bases in football.

    Fine. Hoops, whatever.

    By Blogger elleuqinat, at 9:44 PM  

  • Oh Tani, you're just afraid of duct tape. heh.

    By Blogger Claudine, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home