Star Worz

Google

Friday, November 10, 2006

I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY CALL US NERDS

-What was the name of the game you were playing?
-Well, right now I'm playing Chrono Trigger. Look out! A tidal wave!!
-No, the game, the, uh, with the swords.

-Chrono Trigger has guns. Look, Circle Slash!!
-It's not Chrono Trigger. You're not playing it right now.
-Final Fantasy?
-What was the title of the game you lost?
-I haven't lost any Final Fantasy games.
-Sure you did. You know, the Doom one, with the dice.
-Dungeons and Dragons?
-No, it had doom in the title.
-The game's not called Final Fantasy, it's called Dungeons and Dragons.
-So, what was the one you lost then?
-Dragon of Ruby.
-No, not the one you wrote.
-You wrote your own D&D game?
-Uhhhh... no.
-Yes he did. He was so proud of it too.
-Doom Dragon of Ruby?
-No, just- it was just Dragon of Ruby. And it was just a side quest.
-Well that doesn't have doom in the title.
-You're thinking of Tower of Doom and Shadow Over the Star
-Tar of Doom?
-Tower of Doom?
-Who would be scared of Tar?
-I don't know. That's why it's Tower of Doom.
-I thought maybe it was a name.
-Who would name someone Doom?
-No, Tar Of Doom. You know, like "I am TAR OF DOOM!"
-Tower. It's Tower. It's a Tower of Doom.
-Built out of solid Doom?
-No, bricks.
-They have bricks in D&D?
-Yes, they have bricks.
-Must be some magic bricks to be made out of pure doom.
-It's the Tower of Doom because there's a lich in it that's draining the life out of all the villagers.
-Why don't they move?
-I don't think it matters when you're a lich.
-I'd move.
-Well good for you.
-Should I even ask what a lich is?

-Please don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home