Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WORZALA'S WEDNESDAY WORD 10-4-06

Today's Wednesday Word is "bone" as in "I'm just trying to help you, so throw me a bone."

Me: Hey, what's up?
Coworker: Do you have a dollar I can borrow?
Sure, I think. Let me look.
Actually, do you have change for a twenty?
Uh, yeah. Let me check... yup, here you go.
What's this?
Change for a twenty. A ten and two fives.
Do you have five singles for one of these fives?
No. I have a ten and two fives. And a dollar.
Okay.
Okay.
...
Okay.
I'm going to need the dollar too.
Too?
I need the change for the vending machine. I can't use a five. If you had five singles I could use one of those. But you just have fives. So I need the dollar too.
Why don't I give you dollar and you give me my other bills back.
Okay.
--Two Minutes Later--
Hey
Hey.
Do you have change for your dollar?
Change for my dollar?
Yeah.
Like change change?
Yeah. The machine's not taking your dollar.
Let me... yeah. I've got- here you go.
Ooooh, one of the new state quarters. Which state is it?
I don't know. Check the back.
Eh. New Hampshire. I already have this one.
So?
Do you have any other ones? Like a California or a Washington?
No.
Can you check?
Dude. It's for the vending machine. The vending machine doesn't care.
I was thinking if I didn't spend all the change I could keep the new quarter.
Well, that's a fine plan. But I don't have any new new quarters. I just have those quarters. And that dollar bill. Do you want them or not?
Yeah, I guess.
--Ten Minutes Later--
Hey. You must be hungry.
Not really.
Well first you go to the vending machine and now you're eating a donut.
I didn't get anything from the vending machine.
What?
Yeah, I didn't like anything in there. So I just grabbed a donut from one of the stations.
Ohhhhkay. Can I have my change back then?
Why?
Because you don't need it.
What if I get hungry later?
What if?
Well I'm going to need change for the vending machine.
But... you didn't Like anything in the vending machine.
Yeah. NOW.
But later you might.
Yeah. If I get hungry.
If you get hungry. ... okay.
Cool.
Right.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • OMG. Hilarious! (Sent from QLC.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home