Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

UMMM... YEAH

Look, I'm not saying a Communist country who has a history of human rights violations, who is currently censoring the entire Internet for international journalists, and who takes gymnasts from their home at the age of 3 might LIE to gain a competitive advantage. I won't say that.


"You guys wanna watch 'Go Diego, Go'? Uh, I mean, I love the Jonas Brothers! I'm 16!"


But Walter Sobchak, do you think this girl is 16? And if not, how old do you think she is?


"Eight-year-olds dude."

2 Comments:

  • So, what the world wants to know is.. in two years when she's "18".. is it still "statutory rape"???

    That's the world asking. Not me, of course.

    By Blogger JoshC, at 8:44 PM  

  • yes ,she is just 16,very young indeed.

    By Blogger feilong, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home