Star Worz

Google

Friday, June 20, 2008

TERROR ALERT LEVEL: WTF

I got a spam e-mail this week telling me that Bin Laden had been captured finally. I was stoked. Even more stoked when I found out not only had he been captured but that I could "increase my girth and duration by countlessness" for only two payments of $12.95.

Then I read on Yahoo today that another terrorist is getting the namby-pamby treatment from all the Schmibrals in Washington. Apparently they want him taken off the list because it's going to be his biiiiiiirthday. Ooooooh, his birthday. Well, we'll just pretend everything's cool then, I guess. Yeah, no harm no foul, cause you're turning 90.

Where does
Nelson Mandela get off? Seriously.

I mean, uh, hello Washington, the man DID fight against white oppression in South Africa. If the guy didn't want to be oppressed maybe he should have come up with some more peaceful solutions, like being white, for example. That would have solved everything.

Just because "Mandela was jailed for 27 years for his struggle against apartheid, and has become a worldwide symbol of freedom." and "He was hailed for overseeing the peaceful transition from white to black rule as South Africa's first post-apartheid era president." according to Reuters is no reason to start getting soft on Terror.

Next thing you know they'll be backsliding on Robert E. Lee and Bono.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home