Star Worz

Google

Thursday, March 13, 2008

GONE BABY, GONE

I will be out of town this weekend until Monday. I received a phone call last night telling me that the Tampa Bay Devil Rays picked up my contract and I need to report to spring training. Apparently they're pretty good at both pitcher and first base, but they just need more bodies to absorb hard slides into second base and 90 mile per hour retaliatory fastballs to the upper rib cage the next time they play the Yankees.

So it's a mixed blessing, especially since I won't even get to SEE Survivor until Monday, so there'll be no recap until then, if at all for this week. That really has me feeling bad. That and the hard slides into second base. I heard they let major league players wear metal cleats. That doesn't seem fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home