Star Worz

Google

Monday, February 18, 2008

MOOOOO!!

I put this up mostly for my brother who lives out in California. California and Wisconsin have a bit of a friendly rivalry when it comes to dairy production. California produces more milk than Wisconsin, Wisconsin produces more quantities of higher quality cheese. California thinks that happy cows come from California, Wisconsin thinks California can fall into the ocean any time now. I'm kidding of course, no one wants that. Where would they play the Rose Bowl?

So it is with great glee that I came across the story that the United State is currently in the midst of it's biggest Beef Recall EVER because a California packing plant, Hallmark/Westland, failed to meet USDA inspection standards. 143 million pounds, many that were headed for school lunch programs, have all been recalled as health risks.

Happy Cows come from California?


More like Biohazard cows.


Take that California!

Now if you'll excuse me, we got another 7 inches of snow yesterday and I have to go shovel out my driveway before the temp hits -4 on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home