Star Worz

Google

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RUMBLE AT CHUCK E. CHEESE

"Krrrrk! Car 14 reporting in."

Frank, let's not kid ourselves, we only have two cars.

"Krrrk! I know, and I want to be Car 14."

"Krrrk! Then we get to be Car 57."

"Krrrk! You can be Car Your Mom."

"Krrrk! Your mom!"

"Krrrk!"

Officers! Frank, Dave! C'mon now guys, we're the cops, we can't be behaving like this. What's the situation Frank.

"Krrrk! Car 14."

Car 14.

"Krrk! We're at the Chuck E. Cheese, we've got a bit of a disturbance between three teenage girls."

"Krrk! Heh-heh-heh."

Knock it off Dave. Copy that. Go on in, break it up. Then get back to work, no sticking around for the Animatronic show.

"Krrk! But it's 8:53. The show starts in 7 minutes."

"Krrk! Your mom starts in 7-"

Dave! Knock it off!

"Krrrk! Copy that."

"Krrrk!! Car 14 reporting! Car 14!"

Go ahead Frank.

"Krrk! We've got outright pandemonium here at the Chuck E. Cheese!!"

*sigh* You didn't shoot one of the skee ball machines again, did you?

"Krrk! Worse! We've got 80 people in here and they're all throwing 'bows!"

"Krrk! Like, toy bows?"

"Krrrk! Like EL-bows."

"Krrrk! Why wouldn't you just say-"

"Krrrk! Because I happen to enjoy hip-hop music and thought you'd get a modern cultural reference."

Did you say 80 people? At the Chuck E. Cheese?

"Krrk! Affirmative. There must have been at least 50 of them hiding in the ball pit. We're going to need more back up than just the paramedics."

"Krrrk! Paul's there? Tell him still owes me $15 from Monday night."

"Krrrk! Paul, Dave says you owe him $15. From Monday. He says he hasn't had time to get to an ATM yet. And we Still Need Back up!"

All right, just hold tight Frank. All cars, report to the Chuck E. Cheese, a massive disturbance at the Chuck E. Cheese.

"Krrrk! This is Car 57. I am the only other unit, on my way."

"Krrrk! We're going to need more than just Dave."

"Krrrk! That's not what your mom said last night."

"Krrrk! Will you SHUT UP about my mom? I swear I am going to pepper spray you in the mouth when you get here."

"Krrk! I'd like to see you try."

Car 14, the use of Pepper Spray has been advised.

"Krrk! What?? Captain!"

On the brawlers, Dave. Not on you.

"Krrk! Copy that. Using Pepper Sp- THEY ARE FREAKING OUT! I REPEAT THEY ARE FREAKING OUT!"

Say again Frank.


"Krrk! Car 14."

Car 14.

"Krrk! The Pepper Spray has only made them angry! 80 enraged teens all blindly flailing their arms and legs! Tell my wife I love her!"

"Krrk! You hang on Frank, you hear me? You HANG ON! I'm coming buddy!"


"Krrk! Car 14!"

Officers from Burton, Swartz Creek and the townships of Mundy, Clayton and Flint are all requested to provide back-up. Repeat, Burton, Swartz Creek, Mundy, Clayton and Flint.

"Krrk! This is Burton and Clayton over in Flint. Copy that."

"Krrk! This is Flint in Mundy. On my way."

"Krrk! This is Mundy in Clayton. Be there in a minute."

"Krrk! This is Swartz Creek in Swartz Creek. No can do. I've got a duck crossing situation that needs to be heavily monitored. The line goes back, six, maybe seven ducklings."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home