Star Worz

Google

Friday, March 23, 2007

FRIDAY SP-OETRY 3

"So lately lighted at the torch of day"
Whats in your pants
McGowan
We know what you need
Old friends lost
You'll be better for it
You can't go wrong

"Product selection"
Mike WalkerYou Cant
Regulate your sleep with AMBI
The punctual tides are buses
unhappily
taking the world by storm

"Dates online"
hello from iris
(looking for a date)
hi from heather
(Shes looking for cute guys)
hi from sophia
(safe and secure)
is it you? kelsie here
(I heard about her)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I've been getting a lot of e-mails with Japanese writing in my spam box lately. Don't know if you're getting them, but by the off chance that you are - I challenge you to make poetry from that! I want to know what those dang things say...

    By Blogger Peter, at 11:55 AM  

  • No Japanese e-mails yet. Hmmm.. that would be a good challenge too... if I get any I will certainly try

    By Blogger Matt Worzala, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home