Star Worz

Google

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T HINDER OUR RELATIONSHIP

Honey why you calling me, so late?
....
What? No I'm not being rude, I was just wondering why you were calling at 1 in the morning.
....
Well some of us do have to work tomorrow. I almost broke my dang foot getting to the phone too. It's kinda hard to talk right now.
....
Honey why you crying? Is everything okay?
....
Nothing? Nothing's wrong?
....
No, I'm not being accusatory. I'm just saying most people don't call ex-boyfriends at... 1:25 in the morning, crying, for no reason.
....
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud.
....
Well my girl's in the next room.
....
Already? We moved in together after three weeks.
....
Different, how was that different?
....
Sometimes I wish it was you.
....
Well you said it first.
..-
-No I am not leading you on. You called me, sobbed in my ear and said you wished your boyfriend was me. So I was just- I guess we never really moved on.
....
I've got a funny way of showing it?? Hello Pot? Yeah, it's the Kettle calling, he says you're black.
....
No I didn't just call you black. It's a- never mind. It's really good to hear your voice saying my name. It sounds so sweet. Coming from the lips of an angel.
....
Nah, kinda this gravelly thing. She smokes, so, you know. What can you do?
....
Hearing those words it makes me weak and I never want to say good-hold on I have another call.
*beep*
Hello?
....
No, that's a bad idea.
....
Well wait until you're sober and then go get the tattoo then.
....
Look, just call me back later.
*beep*
Hello?
....
Well sure, I mean, if you were free and I was free, and you were wearing that little outfit I bought you. Girl you make it hard to be faith...ful... huh.
....
It just dawned on me why we didn't work out.
....
Yes I'm talking about our rampant infidelity.
....
I'd sure call it "rampant". I'm living with a girl, you're living with another guy and yet here we are talking on the phone, in secret, at odd hours of the morning, talking about hooking up on the sly? What a pair of scumbags we are.
....
I can't believe you're going to start crying again. You always do this. Look, I gotta go, I gotta get up for the first shift at McDonalds in a couple of hours, and then I'm going to go buy some flowers for my girl and confess the whole thing. Don't ever call this number again.
*click*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home