Star Worz

Google

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

THE WISEST THING YOU WILL HEAR TODAY

I just had an H-bomb of wisdom dropped on me by one of our news staff here at work.

"Goats is goats."

Think about that for a moment. Pause to reflect on what that mean for you in your life.

He went on to explain further, which I will paraphrase. Don't ever be mad when goats do goat things. To expect goats to a) not do goat things or b) do things that goats don't do is only going to leave you frustrated and angry. Don't get upset at goats for being goats.

That may be the most profound thing I have heard since Bill S. Preston Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan told the society of the future to "Be Excellent To Each Other."

And I mean that, from the bottom of my heart.

2 Comments:

  • I like Lindsay Lohan's better. "be adiquite." Yeah, I transcribed that exactly.

    By Blogger elleuqinat, at 11:20 AM  

  • i think i peed in my pants a little when i read this. reading your blog instead of paying attention in contracts class is the best decision i've made in a while.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home