Star Worz

Google

Thursday, April 27, 2006

WEDNESDAY WORD 4-26-06

The word for today COULD be "Blogger." As in, "I would have put this up last night, but Blogger refused to load a new post page", but hey, why blame it for what's obviously my own failings. If only I had had dinner ready when Blogger got home, maybe it would have allowed me to post.

You'll never understand our love.

It's not like Blogger doesn't do things for me. It, um, jams all of my paragraphs together if I spell check so I have to go through and add html paragraph breaks. That's, that's teaching me to be self sufficient. And if I try to post something at home, Blogger gives me two options, tiny font and stupid-big font. That's a good lesson in... making tough choices. Yes, that's what it is.

Uh-oh, I think Blogger's coming home, you better go now, Blogger doesn't like it when I have visitors.

I'll talk to you soon.

... huh, guess today's word WAS "Blogger". How about that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home