Star Worz

Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

CREATURE FEATURE PT 2

We once again join "If It Moves, Shoot It" already in progress.

Colt- HOLD ON!

Woman- Ayeeeeee!

*Truck flies over the top of a hill and back down onto the pavement*

Colt- Did we lose it lady?

Woman- I don't know, let me look.

*Giant horned, hoofed and tentacled monstrosity races over the hill into view*

Woman- Ayeeeeee!

Colt- I'll take that as a no.

Woman- Quick, turn that way!

Colt- What way lady?

Woman- The way I'm pointing!

Colt- Why won't you just say-

Woman- LEFT!

*Jerking the wheel, the truck corners on two wheels, narrowly avoiding an on-coming car and rights itself just in time to drive up the ramp of a open bed moving truck*

Colt- And now we're airborne. This was a great idea lady.

Woman- Stop calling me lady. My name is Helen MacNamera.

*Truck lands and immediately crashes through a glass office window*

Colt- Pleased to meet you Helen. Name's Colt.

Helen- Where are we going?

Colt- Away from THAT thing. It's already killed Dr. Crankenheimer, so I have to find his assistant. H. MacNamera. He's the only one that knows how to stop it.

Helen- That's me!

Colt- Yeah, right. Tell me another one.

Helen- H. MacNamera, HELEN MacNamera. What did you think the H stood for?

Colt- ....Hugo?

Helen- Typical.

Colt- Well pardon me-

Helen- SCHOOL BUS!

Colt- I saw it! -But you don't exactly look like a scientist.

Helen- Just because I'm wearing shorts and a size too small white cotton tank top doesn't mean I'm not intelligent. I'm a paleoclimatologist.

Colt- Gesundheit.

*The truck hops the curb, swinging between gas pumps and back onto the road*

Colt- Well me, you and this Ford F-350 better get back to the lab.

*The monster crashes through the gas station causing it to explode in flames. The monster comes storming through the flames, howling a demonic cry*

Colt- And we better hurry.

Helen- Yeah. The town only has 3 gas stations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home