Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

BECAUSE SHE DEMANDED IT

My editor has been on my case lately about increasing my output on this site. Most of our conversations go like this:

Her- Matt, we need to talk.
Me- Yipes! click!
Her- Matt, you didn't really hang up.
Me- ....
Her- Matt, I can hear you breathing.
Me- *holding breath*
Her- Matt, I can hear you holding your breath.
Me- -------
Her- You have to breath sooner or later. And I have 700 anytime minutes at my disposal.
Me- *gasp*
Her- Now then, you need to add content to your blog more often
Me- Cor. But I'm a hard hitting journalist, I don't just "add content". A weekly column takes time and patience and dedi-
Her- I know all about your two fisted brand of journalism, your Pulitzer Prize for Internet Journalism is still sitting in my office.
Me- I've been meaning to pick that up, but I've just been busy with this whole-
Her- None the less, it's imparitive that you start putting more things up, okay?
Me- Okay. Anything else?
Her- Yes, you've been misspelling the word imperative. You know how I feel about that.

So, faithful reader, because SHE demands it, expect more content coming your way real soon, including the exciting serial adventures of the man they call.... GUN RUNNER.

Cor. I gotta get an unlisted number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home