Star Worz

Google

Thursday, December 06, 2007

THAT MELODY IS OFF THE CHAIN

I don't share a lot of personal information with you fine Star Worz-iors and I hope you are okay with that. But one thing I can tell you, because you've probably already figured it out from the context clues, is that I'm getting married next year.

The Fiancee and I have been tossing out ideas and it looked like our first dance together would be Yazz's "Only You" (which, by the way, is pretty impossible to find on YouTube. Tanks fer' nuthing, Time Person of the Year 2006!).

But now there's a snag, as one of the guys I work with here at my unidentified job is going to be our D.J. He recently showed me this wedding first dance and I have to admit, it's pretty hard to top. I mean, there's something to be said for the classics.

[Ed- My Fiancee is prettier than this girl. Though I'm not as good looking as the guy, so it evens out.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home