Star Worz

Google

Friday, November 23, 2007

THEN HE SUPERMANS THAT OHHH

My brother is out in California learning how to save souls (speaking of soul saving, have you been reading Slacktivists' Left Behind critique lately? Man, that book is bonkers.) so he wasn't able to make it home for Thanksgiving.

However, he has been able to direct people towards my blog, and even though they haven't been clicking on the ads *ahem* I appreciate the extra traffic.

My brother is a huge Badger fan and I know this school year has been difficult for him, not only because of Greek, but because he has to rely on California to provide him with his Badger sports fixes. This is like relying on tofu to satisfy you with your fried chicken fix.

So, I don't know if he's seen this video yet, but I hope he enjoys it. It's Wisconsin Men's Basketball coach Bo Ryan (possibly the coolest guy around) doing the "Crank Dat" dance to Soulja Boy's "Crank Dat". (Yes, it has its own official dance. Truly, rap has become the new square dance music.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home