Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who reads this blog.

To everyone who doesn't read this blog... I don't know how these words are reaching your eyes. So Happy Thanksgiving as well, potential super power possessing non-readers.

The fiancee and I will be
again splitting the holiday between houses. It should go even better than last year as I am now 85% sure I could find my way home on my own before my car ran out of gas. So that takes some of the pressure off.

What do you think about Thanksgiving, Nick Saban?

It's like Yorktown meets Hiroshima!

Well said. And hey, Danny Bonaduce, how do you like your potatoes?

BONADUCE SMASHED!


Indeed.

Enjoy your day, and remember to give thanks for your blessings in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home