Star Worz

Google

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I GIVE YOU A WARNING

Lock your doors.

Hide your children.

Load your weapons.

Stockpile your food.

The vehicles are coming.

Let me repeat, the vehicles are coming. And they are going to kill all of us. Young, old, man, woman, all races, all creeds and all kinds will soon fall before the fury of the coming onslaught.

How it came to this I don't know, I only know that it is coming. Don't believe me? Let me remind you of last week's
Worzala's Wednesday Word. 3 people in 6 months killed by cars or buses. Last week I scoffed at such things. Last week I was a naive fool. Now I speak with the gravelled voice of knowledge and the wide-eyed eyes of horror.

Look no further than across the ocean for more
proof.

"She wasn't paying attention."

She wasn't paying attention? She wasn't paying attention???

No, my friends, no. There is "not paying attention" and there is "murdered by a train" and This is most definitely the later. I do not care who you're talking to on the phone or what sort of food you are eating, you do not just walk around a railroad crossing gate and in front of a speeding train. I could be talking to my future self eating re-issued Pac-Man cereal with my eyes closed and I still would know a train is coming. It's a TRAIN. It shakes the earth! The gate goes "Clang! Clang! Clang!" and flashes red lights! There is no explanation as to how she could miss these warning signs. No explanations, except for the truth. The terrible, catastrophic truth. That young woman was murdered by that train. But do not weep for her, good reader, for she is one of the lucky ones. She is already gone and will not have to witness the apocolypse that is nigh approaching.

The vehicles are coming. And they are coming to rule.

Just as the dinosaurs were killed by man 65,000 years ago, man is soon to be wiped from the earth by the new dinosaurs. Metal ones, with teeth of chrome and hearts of flaming gas.

We cannot win. What possible hope could we have? Who can out run a car? Who can out fight a train? We cannot flee. To where? There is no shelter. Take to the sky and the planes will get you. Dive to the depths of the sea and a boat will be your undoing. This is Maximum Overdrive but for real. This is the episode of "Transformers" Hasbro never let air. But instead of pictures rendered to show motion, it will be our all too mortal bodies rendered to create vehicle domination.

The Age of Man has passed, Come Now The Age of Machine.
May God Have Mercy On Us All.

1 Comments:

  • How about legislation from some lawmaker that requires "paying attention"? While they're at it...throw in a few lines concerning "common sense".

    By Blogger James, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home