Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

DEEP IN THE HEART...

I've forgotten to mention, I'll be in Texas starting Thursday and won't be back to Wisconsin till Monday night. Note: This is not an open invitation to burgle my house, as my roommate will be here, and he's a ninja, only with guns. Like the movie Equilibrium, which wasn't a half-bad flick. Especially if you like guns and Christian Bale. And how can you not like at least one of those? He was in Newsies people, Newsies.

If something exciting or entertaining pops up in Texas (and I don't doubt that it will) I may log on and share it with... well with Tani and Jenifer mostly. Though I know Gary comes by and I'm sure Tony pops in looking for the next instalment of GUN RUNNER!! Don't worry, it's coming. So is my 30th birthday, but just be patient.

If you don't see a Wednesday Word next week, I've died in the Lone Star state, please, come and avenge my death.

See you around, Space Cowboy.

1 Comments:

  • Hi ... I just want to say that I heart Christian Bale. One of my FAVE movies of all time is Empire of the Sun. Just so you know. And I also like Swing Kids, too. Newsies? Not so much.

    By Blogger Jen, at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home