Star Worz

Google

Thursday, May 18, 2006

WHILE I'M HERE

Do yourself a favor and check out my friend Tani's blog, if you're not already. You can find the link -----> over there, "I'll Get You My Pretty..." It's good, it's fun, it's entertaining and I occasionally write for it. So check it out.

Oh, and also go check out http://onenjenifer.blogspot.com/ which I just stumbled on today. I've only read a little, but what I've read I like. You should really give her a try, because some day Jenifer and I are getting married and if you don't, well then it's just going to be weird between us.

... you PROBABLY don't need to mention that whole "getting married" thing to her though. She might think that's a little weird. To say nothing of what her current husband, Roth, might think.

1 Comments:

  • Um ... thanks for the mention, I think.

    By Blogger Jen, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home