Star Worz

Google

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A TALE OF TWO SAUSAGES

"Honey, my head is killing me, be a darling and make me a Bloody Mary."

....

"Yes, I know what time it is. That's why I'd like a Bloody Mary. It's like breakfast in a glass. You've got tomato juice, celery, olives-"

.....

"And vodka, yes, I know. Oh! And sausage links! How about two sausage links? And a pretzal rod."

.....

"It's not weird. Well, no weirder than what you used to eat when you were pregnant with Paul."

....

"Different or not, chocolate sauce covered deli pickles is still not something most people would think of eating."

....

"Just patties? Hmmmm... Bloody Mary and Jimmy Dean sausage patties... sounds good."

....

"Of course I eat Jimmy Dean. They're my favorite."

....

"Johnsonville? I thought it was Jimmy Dean."

....

"The one with the spices?"

.....

"Well what have I been eating all these years?"

....

"How do you know I don't like Jimmy Dean?"

....

"I thought they just cooked them wrong. Well this is... I told Paul at work I like Jimmy Dean!"

....

"But he said he hated Jimmy Dean and I said, well just try the ones with the spices. I told him that's the only kind I eat! Now I've got to go to work on Monday and tell him I don't even LIKE Jimmy Dean."

....

"He's going to call me a liar! You're darn right I'm getting worked up. He'll point right at me and say 'LIAR!' In front of the whole AR team."

....

"Well I can't keep this a secret. I can't... wow, this is a lot to take in... how could you keep this from me?"

....

"I very obviously DIDN'T know."

....

"I think that's for the best... if I'm not back up in a couple of hours... just let me sleep longer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home