Star Worz

Google

Friday, December 14, 2007

I'M JUST SAYING

Bobby Petrino is a special kind of scumbag.

"The View From The Bleachers"
sums it up perfectly.

Maybe the man just doesn't understand what a contract is. Maybe he thinks it's awfully nice of these people to just keep handing him money every two weeks.

All I'm saying is 3 things:
1) I hope the Razorbacks have a real ironclad money back deal worked out when, not if, Petrino decides to move to yet greener pastures.
2) How is a man who apparently knows nothing about loyalty, commitment or even seeing a bad situation through supposed to mold young men into something worthwhile?
3) I am going to celebrate every single Arkansas loss next year. And they were a mediocre team this year, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of chances to celebrate.

So get those scoreboards ready Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Mississippi and Mississippi State. Same goes for you Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Vanderbilt. Time to run 'em up!

Well... maybe not Georgia and Auburn. Those guys suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home