Star Worz

Google

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WORZALA'S WEDNESDAY WORD 5-23-07

Today's Wednesday Word is "blood" as in "That's a lot of first blood right there."

Watching the preview
trailer for Rambo IV: John Rambo I found myself with some thoughts.

1) Wow. John Rambo has gotten fat. Burma Papa Johns must deliver.

2) Nice hair. You're 60 years old John Rambo. I know you're living in the jungle and all, but either cut the hair or grow a mullet. Please, you look silly John Rambo, and you're spending a fortune getting those herbal shampoos you like shipped up to you.

3) If you want to prove a man is tough, you have them fish. Using a bow to get fish is the third toughest way to do it. Number two is with your bare hands. Number one is whistling them into your boat.

4) Missionaries. When are you ever going to learn that peace is for p******?

5) Burma? I'm sorry, did you mean Myanmar?

6) Seriously though, it's set in Burma? How about Dafur? Or, I don't know, Iraq? You could even go back to Afghanistan, John Rambo, and say hey to the guys and girls from Rambo III

7) There is no better way to follow up a message about Christian Love than John Rambo lopping an Asian man's head clean off.

8) Wow. Point blank range will really spatter a guy all over a jee- was that his head?? They're not getting any of that out of the jeep's upholstery.

9) This trailer is A LOT more violent than I remember the first three trailers being. A LOT.

10) 25 years ago John Rambo just wanted something to eat and to be welcomed home. Now he's ripping throats out with his bare hands. Again, because peace is for p******.

11) I will give them credit for not putting "Bodies Hit The Floor" or "Break Stuff" in the trailer.

12) Rocky Balboa, John Rambo do you think they had to name the movies after the character so Stallone would remember who he's playing? Or was First Blood part 4 John Rambo just too long for the posters?

and
13) Exploding arrows are cool, but he's certainly not building any
Hurting Bombs.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • You know, I was just saying the other day how David Morrel is one of my favourite authors, yet I'd not read First Blood. Wonder if it's half as bloody as the movie.

    By Blogger Claudine, at 9:25 PM  

  • I don't know. I do know the ending is different, but that's where my knowledge on that ends.

    By Blogger Matt Worzala, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home