Star Worz

Google

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FOX Said These Guys Were Hacks

Yesterday I was watching "I'm On A Boat", the latest SNL Digital Short by The Lonely Island boys. If you enjoyed "Dick In A Box", "Lazy Sunday", "Jizzed In My Pants" etc, you'll enjoy this one. If you didn't enjoy those, you'll still enjoy this one, because this one has T-Pain.



After watching the video a dozen or so times, I wondered "Hmmm... when will Andy Sandberg have a musical comedy album like Jimmy Fallon or Adam Sandler?" Then I thought "That's stupid, Andy works in a visual medium. Plus, he's part of a trio, he'd never put out an album."

Today, I was handed this:


I swear to you this is an actual album, I am holding it in my hand while I type. Which has cut my typing speed by half. It is NINETEEN tracks plus a DVD with NINE videos. BOLD LETTERS!

And just think, these are guys that were once beat-up by Keifer Sutherland.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home