Star Worz

Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

In The Big Inning

Isn't this exciting? I'm excited. You should be too.
Hi there, my name's Matt Worzala and you've stumbled upon my own little corner of the web universe. Or the "Weverse" as the kids call it. I don't know why they call it that, that name sucks, but that's kids for you. Darn kids.

I wrote a column for the University of Wisconsin for two years and now I'm taking the act on the road, so to speak. At least here I don't have to worry about people leaving the page laying on the floor after reading the comics and doing the crossword puzzle. At least... I don't THINK you can do that.


"Welcome to my little corner of the Weverse"

I'm going to make you this promise right now, you come back every Monday and you're going to find a new column to read. That's a guarantee*. And heck, if you come back on days other than Monday you might find something new as well. Maybe a skit, maybe a short story, maybe just some random thing that I thought was funny. I don't really know at this point.

That's why it's an adventure.

See you again real soon.
Matt Worzala

*not an actual guarantee

1 Comments:

  • How Faboo! We're up and running! We should get the Dirtybird to do a "where are they now?" piece on former columnists. And of course by we I mean you!

    By Blogger elleuqinat, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home